Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good Day

Well I haven't blogged in awhile because my computer has been causing me grief! I am home trying to settle in and get things ready for Kyle however these two girls will not leave my lap for me to do anything, so my house is still a wreck and will be til after Christmas. I am off to Rhineland today to spend Christmas with the family, something tells me its going to be a good day. I have so much to do and no time to do it in!
Kyle is doing as good as can be. His sore is better but his bowel infection is back and they started him on two different antibiodics he will have to take for 4 weeks! He is not looking forward to that at all! Him and Erica seem to be doing ok down in denver, they say the weather should be bad starting tomorrow, thank god I am in Texas!
Thak you to everyone who has sent us food over the last couple of days! This community is amazing! Thank you Jenny H. for organizing all that, we will never forget all of your kindness! Well I have to start packing so I can head out!
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment