Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Things are Looking Up

Well this week has been a better week for us. The family is all feeling well, Kyle's antibiodics finally kicked in and he is feeling much better.In fact he was feeling so good he has been arguing with our salesman on a truck at Bailey Toliver. Bowman you sure put up with a lot!! LOL Hopefully in about a week Kyle's pickup will be in. It left Michigan yesterday on a railcar and they said it takes 6 days to get to OK then 1 day to get to Haskell. So it looks like we are on schedule for returning back to work in early March! Woohoo! We go to Lubbock tomorrow to get hand controls put in my car so Kyle can drive it. I will be so glad when I can sit in the passenger seat and sleep the whole way again! Kyle has gotten his morning routine down to about 1 1/2 hours as opposed to 3 hrs so we are slowly getting there. Roles are reversed now I am the one up at the crack of dawn and I have to pull him out of bed!! Never thought I would see that. The girls are getting back in the swing of school. We are still waiting to close on the land and still working on finding the right blueprint for a house. My mom came down this week to help me organize the worst room in my house which is my den. It was the storage room for the last 4 months so you can only imagine. Looks like Kyle's ag kids finished their projects and will be able to take them to show this week. They leave Thursday, if you have time between here and there you should stop by and see how great they look. Kyle is so proud of you guys, you have faced so much adversity this year and still you pulled together, worked hard and got it done. Kyle still hasn't decided if we will try to make the trip, its a long ride and I don't know if he can handle it yet. If we don't make just know we are routing for you guys and win or lose you guys are awesome! I will never forget this group of kids you hold a special place in my heart!
Well mom is telling me to get in gear so I better go.

1 comment:

  1. If you feel like a fish dinner tonight, Knights of Columbus is having their Fish Fry, 5-7, parish hall, Vernon, Fish & all the trimmings!! They will hold it every Friday throughout Lent. To Go's & Eat in. Glad things are moving along for you! Julie

    ReplyDelete