Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Healing





Well we have 3 weeks of school about down and we have been very busy. These are the most recent pics I have of the house and barn. They are both further along I just haven't downloaded the pics yet. The house has the roof complete and the barn is ready for tin! We are now picking out some of the inside items such as sinks and counter tops, all the fun stuff! The plumbers and electricians are working now, so we can get sheetrock started maybe in the next week or so.

Kyle is healing well after his gall bladder surgery on Friday, we hope that is the last surgery he has to have. He is very sore but getting along. He uses his abdomen for everything so having abdominal surgery even though it was laproscopic, really did him in. Thank you to the lady's who brought us supper over the weekend, we loved it and really appreciated it. Kyle felt better today so he decided to go back to work, I hope that goes well.

Brooke is enjoying school with Mrs. Mayo, she starts soccer this month as well as piano again. She is really growing up, she will be 7 this month and it is killing me how fast it is moving. She is such a big girl and a big help! As for Kyla her and Zoe are always together and always up to no good! They get themselves in the worst situations. Kyla is like her godpoppa and she hates school. This morning she cried and would not let go of me, I felt so bad. SHe usually does that with Kyle but not me! Kyle said its because she loves her daddy more! Whatever! I hope she out grows this, but Kevin never did so we may be in some trouble!

As for me I have been busy with home stuff, picking out things for the house, keeping the house running and trying to work when everyone gets well enough for me to! On top of all this I think it is time for me to go back to school and get it done, there is no time like the present! I will keep you informed on how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment